Student Veteran Career Conferences are held in the fall and late winter. For the physical events, the United States has been divided into 7 regions:
- Region 1: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Region 2: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, DC, West Virginia
- Region 3: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Region 4: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Region 5: Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas
- Region 6: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming
- Region 7: Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah
In 2017 we will host physical conferences in 2 of the 7 regions in the fall only. There will be virtual fairs in late winter.
In 2018 we will host physical conferences in each region in the fall and possibly again in late winter, pending employer demand for additional physical events.
Students attending a 2- or 4-year school in the state where a regional event is being held are welcome and encouraged to register for that specific regional event.